News scoop!
Through discrete back avenues and sources I can’t share, someone has leaked to me the next major event in the Marvel Universe.
Although I stopped trekking down to the comics store for the weekly fix a bunch of years gone now, I manage to still satisfy my Comics Jones thanks to my local library and I have to profess by being just gobsmacked by what has been going on in comics since I pushed back from the table.
Anyway, I was talking to someone involved in the industry about it and he clued me in to the next big Marvel Crossover about to hit the stands in the coming year.
You know there are a couple of big events on the horizon... Marvel Comics Infinity is one and Marvel Comics Inhumanity is another this event is the one scheduled to follow those two.
Ready?
Scroll down to see it:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
Marvel’s Next big event is going to be:
Marvel Comics
STUPIDITY!
No comments:
Post a Comment